If you’re considering getting a Febreze air purifier, this article is especially for you.
Febreze, a well-known brand for its air fresheners, also has a line of air purifiers that promise to eliminate odors and allergens.
So I went ahead and reviewed the Febreze air purifier line and provided my honest opinion on its effectiveness.
When it comes to purchasing an air purifier, there are a few critical things to consider.
The size of the room, the type of filter used, and the noise level are all factors that can make or break the product’s success.
With Febreze air purifiers, there are additional features, such as the scent cartridge, that can add to the overall experience.
But do these air purifiers live up to their promises? Are they worth the investment?
I spent some time researching and testing the Febreze air purifier line to find out.
In this article, I will be sharing my experience and providing you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
So, let’s dive in and see if Febreze air purifiers are the right fit for you.
Febreze Air Purifier: Review of 4 Models
If you’re looking for an air purifier that can capture microscopic airborne particles, eliminate odors, and add a fresh scent, the Febreze HEPA-Type Tower Air Purifier is a great choice.
I recently purchased this for my bedroom, and I’ve been impressed with its performance.
The air purifier is easy to set up and use, with manual controls that include a scent control dial and three air cleaning levels.
The electronic filter and scent replacement indicators make it easy to know when it’s time to replace the filter or scent cartridge.
The Febreze air purifier is Energy Star certified, which means it’s energy-efficient and can help you save money on your energy bill.
The tower design is sleek and modern and doesn’t take up too much space in my room.
One of the things I love about this air purifier is the Febreze scent cartridge.
It adds a fresh scent to the filtered air, which makes my room smell great.
The dual-action HEPA-type filter captures up to 99% of microscopic airborne particles, which is important for me because I have allergies.
Overall, the Febreze HEPA-Type Tower Air Purifier is a great choice for anyone looking for an air purifier that eliminates allergens and odors and adds a fresh scent to the air.
Just make sure to use genuine Febreze air purifier filters and scent cartridges for the best performance.
- The Febreze air purifier is recommended for large rooms up to 190 sq. feet.
- The dual-action HEPA-type filter captures up to 99% of microscopic airborne particles and reduces unpleasant odors.
- The Febreze scent cartridge adds a fresh scent to the filtered air.
- The air purifier can be noisy in higher settings.
- Replacement filters and scent cartridges can be expensive.
- The Febreze scent may not be strong enough for some users.
If you’re looking for a small air purifier to freshen up a small room, the Febreze OdorGrab Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer might be a good option for you.
I recently purchased this unit for my bathroom, and the results were alright for me.
The compact size is perfect for small spaces, and it’s easy to use.
I like that it has two air-cleaning levels and the ability to control the scent.
The OdorGrab filter does a good job of capturing household odors, and the Febreze scent cartridge adds a nice touch of freshness.
However, I did notice that the scent cartridge wasn’t strong enough to cover up strong odors, so keep that in mind if you’re dealing with particularly stubborn smells.
Overall, I think the Febreze OdorGrab Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer is a good option for anyone looking for a small air purifier to freshen up a small space.
Just keep in mind that it may not be effective for larger rooms or strong odors.
- The carbon-infused OdorGrab filter targets tobacco smoke, kitchen odors, pet odors, pet dander, and dust.
- The scent cartridge circulates fresh Febreze scent to make your room smell fresh and clean.
- This air cleaner features 2 air cleaning levels and the ability to control the scent.
- The scent cartridge may not be strong enough to cover up strong odors.
- Some customers reported that they couldn’t smell the Febreze scent at all.
- It may not be effective for larger rooms.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly air purifier that’s effective at removing allergens and dust, the Febreze Air Duster is a great option.
As someone who has used the Febreze Air Duster for a few months now, I can say that it’s made a noticeable difference in the air quality of my house.
The continuous filtration system has helped to reduce my seasonal allergies and pet hair, and the patented technology has made it easier to keep my room surfaces clean without having to clean them as often.
One thing to keep in mind is that the device is only recommended for rooms up to 100 sq. ft, so it may not be powerful enough for larger spaces.
Additionally, the filter needs to be replaced every few months, which can add to the overall cost of the device.
However, I’ve found that the benefits of having cleaner air and surfaces outweigh the cost of filter replacement.
Overall, if you’re looking for an affordable air purifier that’s effective at removing allergens and dust, the Febreze Air Duster is definitely worth considering.
Its compact size and whisper-quiet operation make it perfect for bedrooms, and the patented technology ensures that your room surfaces stay cleaner for longer.
- The continuous filtration system effectively reduces seasonal allergens and pet hair, ensuring a healthier and more comfortable living environment.
- The patented technology traps and locks airborne particles, keeping room surfaces clean for twice as long as ordinary cleaning methods.
- The whisper-quiet operation makes it perfect for bedrooms, delivering a peaceful, undisturbed sleeping environment.
- The device is only recommended for rooms up to 100 sq. ft, so it may not be powerful enough for larger spaces.
- The filter needs to be replaced every few months, which can add to the overall cost of the device.
- The design may look cheap and flimsy, which may not appeal to everyone.
The Febreze FHT170W is a compact air purifier designed for small rooms.
The purifier uses a HEPA-Type filter to capture up to 99% of airborne particles, including dust, pollen, and pet dander.
I have used this air purifier for several months and have found it to be an effective way to improve indoor air quality.
The device is easy to set up and use, with simple controls that allow you to adjust the fan speed and turn the Febreze Air Freshener on and off.
One of the main benefits of the Febreze HEPA-Type Air Purifier is its compact size.
The device is small enough to fit on a desk or tabletop, making it ideal for small rooms or apartments.
It’s also priced competitively compared to other air purifiers on the market, making it an accessible option for consumers on a budget.
However, there are also some drawbacks to this air purifier. One of the main limitations of the device is its coverage area.
The Febreze HEPA-Type Air Purifier is designed for small rooms of up to 100 square feet, which may not be sufficient for larger rooms or open-concept living spaces.
Also, it’s comparatively noisy at 55 decibels.
The HEPA-Type filter must also be replaced every four months, which can be a hassle and an added expense over time.
- Compact size and lightweight design make it easy to move from room to room
- Affordable price point compared to other air purifiers
- Built-in Febreze Air Freshener helps to eliminate odors from the air
- Limited coverage area may not be sufficient for larger rooms or open-concept living spaces
- Filter replacement schedule can be a hassle and an added expense over time
Febreze Air Purifier: Quick Comparison of 4 Models
When it comes to choosing an air purifier, it’s important to consider your specific needs and preferences. In this section, I will compare three popular Febreze air purifiers to help you make an informed decision.
|Model||Filter Type||Size Coverage||CADR Rating||Dimension||Top Features||Maintenance and Filter Replacement|
|Febreze HEPA-Type Tower FHT190W||HEPA-Type||Medium-Large Rooms||Dust: 147|
|8″D x 10.2″W x 25″H||3-speed settings, filter change indicator||Replace the filter every 3 months|
|Febreze OdorGrab Air Cleaner||Carbon Filter||Small Rooms||N/A||10.5″D x 6.01″W x 7.25″H||Odor reduction, portable design||Replace filter every 3 months|
|Febreze SY301WG Air Duster||Basic Filter||Small Rooms||N/A||11.42 x 8.46 x 11.61 inches||Whisper-quiet, pet hair removal||Replace the filter every 6 months|
|Febreze Air Purifier FHT170W||HEPA-Type||Small Rooms||Dust: 68|
|6.81″D x 12.68″W x 9.72″H||electronic filter and scent replacement indicators||Replace the filter every 4 months|
Febreze Air Purifier: Is It Worth It?
If you’re looking for an air purifier that not only eliminates odors but also leaves your home smelling fresh, then you should definitely consider the Febreze air purifier.
As an expert in the air freshener business, Febreze has taken its expertise to the next level with its air purifiers.
In addition to eliminating odors, Febreze air purifiers are also effective at removing pet dander, tobacco smoke, allergens, and cooking odors.
They’re perfect for families, especially those with potential odor sources since they come with scent cartridges that leave your home smelling fresh and clean.
If you’re an active family involved in sports or have a sensitivity to foul odors, then the Febreze air purifier is definitely worth trying out.
So why not give the Febreze air purifier a try and experience the benefits for yourself?
You won’t be disappointed!